Thursday, August 15, 2013

Update: Mtn free 3GB Is Not Finally Block, Browsing Fast & better than before

Few weeks ago I wrote a post on how to Get 3GB On Your MTN Sim For Free and am happy that a lot of people got it and enjoyed it before China Hacker blocked it, recently I made another post on how to Get Free 7.5 Gigabytes which was blocked too but I made this post to let you aware that the first tweak of  Free 3GB is not finally blocked. I just checked my Sim today and I discover that one of the Sim in which the free 3GB was activated is working back again; faster and better than before, just that it is not open Google Play on my Android. Could this be magic SIM?

If you succeeded in sending 100H to 131 and you are given Mtn Free 3GB but you thought it was blocked or you are unable to use it, just make sure you configure your APN like this;
Apn: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Username: web
Password: web
And to those whose SIM 7.5GB was transferred to and you are sure you did not finish it before it was wiped, just try and browse with your SIM. Make sure you don’t send 2 to 131 at all if not it will be blocked.

I also learnt that Mtn is now working on some Android phone to limit the access to some restricted site.. I will update you the way out very soon.

It seems  the Mtn magic sim stuff is back too with 24hrs old method. You can give it a try with your old Sim of 128k, check the link below for more detail on how to activate it.
Hope this information helps?
If it works for you, don't forget to comment here and remember to Click Share/Like buttons for the benefit of others.

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you Subscribe to our regular Email Updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment